Full Time Family Practice Des Moines
CareMore Health, a national healthcare organization, is actively recruiting for a primary care provider to join their integrated outpatient team in Des Moines, IA. The position is 8-5 m-f with rotating telephone call. We offer a generous base salary, quarterly bonuses, benefits, PTO, CME, and more!
Responsible for providing internal medicine services to patients. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention and early detection.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Covers night calls as needed.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.