Full Time Post-Acute Physician
alarm 8 days ago
Posted by Team Health
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our inpatient primary care team in north Seattle, Washington. We are seeking board certified or board eligible Geriatric, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians with an interest in geriatric care. The position consists of patient rounding in two post-acute facilities. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region. Seattle is surrounded by water located between Puget Sound and Lake Washington. Seattle is an outdoor enthusiast's dream offering kayaking, hiking and camping. Olympic Mountains and Mount Rainier can be seen from the city and ski slopes are less than two hours away. The city has an abundance of craft breweries and food markets, making it one of the Best Foodie Destinations in the USA.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Let us worry about MIPSgEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.