Full Time Occupational Medicine Job Central, CA
- Location: Central California (1-hr west of Fresno, CA)
- Specialty: Occupational Medicine / Urgent Care
- Requirements: CA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 4-days per week
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri (8:30am – 6:00pm)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $250,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a mid-sized, healthcare network that consists of 7 outpatient clinics located in the greater Monterey, California and 1 clinic in Southwest Arizona. Their scope of practice includes Urgent Care, Primary Care, Occupational Medicine, Employee Health, and Physical Therapy. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for a qualified Occupational Medicine physician to join one of their clinics located 1-hour west of Fresno, California. The scope of practice will be 100% worker’s comp/occupational medicine.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.