Full Time Gastroenterology
An established health system in North Dakota is seeking a gastroenterologist to join their amazing team. ERCP and EUS is preferred, not required. The hospital and outpatient clinic are located in the same building and there is an on-site endoscopy center. Admissions and discharges are managed by hospitalists.
They are offering top notch compensation package as well as a $50k sign-on bonus. Excellent benefits also await the incoming physician.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested in this opportunity offering great career stability, contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email@example.com.
- Generous base salary guarantee plus wRVU
- Hospital-employed position
- Join two other gastroenterologists and full-time NP
- On-site endoscopy center
- Olympus 190 scopes with CO2
- Provation and Epic software
- ERCP and EUS preferred
- $50k sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.