Permanent ObGyn Job Sierra Vista, AZ
You will receive a competitive compensation package, incentive bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided assistance with medical education loan repayment, life insurance, CME time, medical benefits, vacation, and malpractice coverage with tail coverage. A stipend is available for excellent candidates who are still completing their training.
Come live and practice in the beautiful high desert of southeastern Arizona. There are abundant sightseeing and recreation opportunities. You will only be a short drive away from Tucson, AZ.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth consultant today. Consultants are thoroughly trained in their area of focus, so you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding an OB GYN job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley at 203.663.9389, or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call of 1:4
- Level ll nursery
- Must be board certified
- Possible residency stipend
- Student loan repayment
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus, CME, and vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.