Permanent Urology Job Erie, PA
This hospital-employed position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in northwest Pennsylvania with access to one of the best waterfront state parks in the country. You will enjoy all the amenities of city life while having the option of reveling in the innumerable activities the outdoors have to offer.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable physician staffing firms for over 30 years. We are known for our expertise, so when CompHealth represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us find you a just-right surgery job.
To begin talking about this position, contact Brittany Patton directly at 203.663.9348 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2503340.
- Urology position with a busy SSG
- Robotics are a big plus
- Join an experienced group of urologists
- Call is 1:5
- Hospital-employed with competitive compensation
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice coverage
- Vacation plus CME time
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.