Full Time Medical Director Job Kennett Square, PA
Medical Director (MD/DO)
Community Health Centers (FQHCs)
Kennett Square, PA
Have you considered a physician leadership track for your professional career? My firm is searching for a Medical Director at a growth oriented, patient centric FQHC in Southeastern Pennsylvania. It is a 50/50 administration to clinical ratio. This is one of those rare times where the client has said to us, 'Find someone that might not be a physician leader today, but would like to get on that career path!' Expect to be supported with clinical leadership training from a variety of sources. Our ideal candidate will be mission driven, familiar with an underserved patient census and comes from a community healthcare and/or FQHC background. Our client offers a robust compensation and benefits package for the awarded candidate.
Feel free to reach out for more information if you feel you are both a qualified and intrigued candidate for the opportunity.
- M-F (8am-Spm) work schedule, no on-call, paid holidays, and a HUGE PTO package!
- $205,000 - $240,000 (DOE) + Sign-on, Relocation, and quality/productivity incentives!
- 403(b) retirement w/employer match.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance costs covered at NO COST TO YOU.
- 100% outpatient based organization with no hospital requirements.
- 50/50 Clinical to Administration Ratio
Interested in learning more? Contact Dejuanae Toliver for additional details, or reply to this post and we will make contact accordingly:
The FQHC Recruiters
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.