Full Time Dermatology Job New York, NY
HEADLINE: NEW YORK CITY: One general Dermatologist is needed to join a successful and growing single-specialty group with seven practice locations. This is an outpatient opportunity. They have two Board Certified Dermatologists, two board eligible dermatologists who very recently joined the practice, one Dermatopathologist, an ENT/facial nerve expert/plastic surgeon, several physician assistants, and a nurse practitioner. The practice covers the breadth of medical, surgical (including Mohs surgery), and cosmetic dermatology. This practice has an academic affiliation with a highly-regarded teaching hospital. $ Very Competitive. Malpractice, health benefits, and 401K included. The earning potential is strong.
LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY:
- This practice has seven offices conveniently located in Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, and Queens. Therefore, the new dermatologist will have the option of living anywhere she or he chooses to live. (Please see below regarding additional information about New York City.)
- One Board Eligible/Board Certified medical general dermatologist is needed to join a very busy and successful private practice group.
- This is an outpatient opportunity.
- Established in the summer of 2005, this is a dynamic, growing, and well-regarded practice. This successful and busy group consists of They have two Board Certified Dermatologists, two board eligible dermatologists who very recently joined the practice, one Dermatopathologist, an ENT/facial nerve expert/plastic surgeon, several physician assistants, and a nurse practitioner. One of their two dermatologists is a very well regarded, well trained and experienced Board Certified Mohs surgeon.
- Availability: Dermatologists who will be completing their residency and fellowship training during 2018 and 2019, as well as dermatologists who are currently in practice with experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
- In addition to performing general medical dermatology procedures, there is also the opportunity to do cosmetic laser procedures and cosmetic surgeries as well. These skills would be a plus but they are not a requirement.
- Excluding dermatologists, they have a staff of about twenty-five to thirty people.
- This practice has a very large service area. It includes Manhattan and all the boroughs of New York City, with the exception of the Bronx. It also extends outside of the New York City area.
- This group’s patient volume is growing. They need an additional dermatologist to handle their high patient volume.
- This group is a comprehensive medical and surgical dermatology practice dedicated to treating skin conditions for their patients of all ages. They also offer a comprehensive array of cosmetic services and procedures for their patients. In addition and as previously stated, they have one extremely well trained Board Certified Mohs surgeon.
- Their modern, state-of-the art offices are conveniently located in Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, and Queens. They all have an electronic medical record system in place.
- The new dermatologist will split her or his time between the Manhattan office and one (possibly two) of the offices that are located in the boroughs of New York City. This will all be based upon and determined by the availability at that time as well as the candidate’s set of skills.
- Within the last two years, they moved one of their offices down the block to a 6,500 square foot facility. It has ten examining rooms and two waiting rooms. One waiting room seats 50 and the other seats 25. It will also house their pathology lab, administrative rooms, etc.
- All their procedures and surgeries are performed in their various offices, including Mohs micrographic surgery. They have state-of-the-art equipment, which include several medical lasers and several cosmetic lasers.
- The call is minimal/nominal and is handled over the phone.
- Office hours are from Monday through Friday. Weekend hours are always welcome.
- This practice has an academic affiliation with a highly-regarded teaching hospital. Therefore, the new dermatologists will have an opportunity to do some teaching.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This practice is offering a very competitive and negotiable starting base salary, which is commensurate with the candidate and what she or he has to offer.
- There is also a significant productivity incentive formula.
- They are also offering a complete fringe benefits package.
- There is strong earning potential!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capital of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.