Full Time Family Practice Job San Rafael, CA
Bring your expertise to this outstanding family or internal medicine physician opportunity in the beautiful Bay area of California. You will be part of a great collaborative team. Enjoy working with an underserved population. This position has an opportunity for growth. They prefer candidates with experience in a community clinic setting. Spanish speaking is also preferred, but not required. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians.
This employed position has a competitive compensation that is dependent upon experience and a sign-on bonus. You will receive relocation assistance, 403B retirement plan, dental, medical, and life insurance. They also offer loan repayment, and malpractice with tail coverage.
This city is located in the North Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. San Rafael is at the center of things. The oldest, largest, and most culturally diverse city in Marin also enjoys the best weather. San Rafael is a lively business and cultural center located in an area of incomparable natural beauty.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For more information, call Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com and refer to Job # 2468746.
- Part-time or full-time (24-40 hrs/week)
- Largest community health presence in Marin County
- See 20 patients per day on average
- Spanish-speaking a plus
- NextGen EMR
- Room for growth
- Must enjoy working with an underserved population
- NHSC loan repay site/FQHC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.