Full Time Internal Medicine Job Santa Fe, NM
Primary Care Physician (MD/DO)
Non-Profit Community Health Centers
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Join an integrated non-profit health care center that provides Full-Spectrum Medical, Behavioral Health, and Extensive Dental Services in a team environment. As the largest non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center in the state of New Mexico, it's our mission and pleasure to provide care for underserved patients across the state
- Mission-driven, patient-centric culture
- Make an impact on the underserved patient population through integrated Full-Spectrum Medical , Behavioral Health and Dental
- Scope of Services: Full Primary & Family Care, Peds, BH, Case Management, Dental, Womens Health including Pre & Post-Natal, Peds, On-site Lab, Chronic Disease Care/Mgmt, Preventative, Lab, Health Education, Immunizations, Transportation, Enrollment, and Referrals
- Compensation: $195K - $220K Salary (DOE) + Relocation + Sign-On Bonus + earn up to $32,000 in quality/productivity bonuses!
- Benefits: 403(b) Plan, Generous PTO/Holiday Package, Full Medical,/Dental/Vision and Life Insurances, CME Allowance, Malpractice Insurance and Student Loan Repayment Options
- Work/life balance: 4-10s, no inpatient duties, limited call rotation (phone only).
If you’d like to hear more about this or other opportunities available, please contact Alphonse Bilicic, Director of Physician Recruitment at (503) 567-8127 or email him at alphonseb@uhcsolutions
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.