Permanent Otolaryngology Job Grand Forks, ND
You will enjoy an above average compensation and sign-on bonus. You will also receive loan repayment, full medical benefits, relocation assistance, paid malpractice including tail coverage, life insurance and disability, a retirement package, and generous vacation and CME time.
Come live and practice in this North Dakota city on the border of Minnesota. The area has a low cost of living, clean air, and a tight-knit community of kind people. The city has a large university which supports sports, culture, research, and education.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9362.
- Work with three other ENTs
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice
- Large group of supporting specialties
- Position open due to growth
- Sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and retirement package
- CME time and vacation offered
- Competitive salary
- Medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.