Full Time Family Practice Job , NC
An experienced geriatric medicine physician opportunity is now available in North Carolina. You will be joining a private group. This is a great opportunity for an excellent balance of lifestyle and practice. You will see an average of 12 to 16 patients per day in a nursing home practice, no inpatient responsibilities. The work schedule is Monday through Friday and you will share phone call within the group. You will work with other physicians and have mid-level support. Become an integral player in a growing group and become the medical director of a nursing home after two years.< P> This shareholder opportunity comes with a competitive compensation with bonuses. You will also receive health, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD/STD, malpractice insurance, three weeks of vacation time, CME with stipend, a 401K retirement savings plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in a desirable North Carolina location. You will enjoy a comfortable climate, and plenty of entertainment.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If interested, please call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experienced IM, FP, or geriatric fellow will be considered
- North Carolina state licensure is a big plus
- Ownership opportunity
- Excellent balance of practice and lifestyle
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Three weeks PTO first year
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.