Full Time ObGyn Job Pocatello, ID
A new practice in Idaho is planning to hire two OB/GYNs. The new group will share a clinic with pediatricians. There is a 3D Ultrasound and da Vinci Robotics on site. You will also have teaching opportunities, if you are interested. The work schedule will be Monday through Friday. Call will be once a week, and one weekend per month. You will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per day and there is a full support staff to assist you in the clinic. They are accepting candidates who are board certified and board eligible. If you speak Spanish that would be a plus, but it is not require.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits, and 3 weeks of vacation the first year with10 paid holidays. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, five days of CME time with a stipend, a retirement package, and Federal Torte malpractice coverage.
Pocatello is set against a Rocky Mountain backdrop in eastern Idaho. It beckons people with its beautiful views, outdoor adventure, and rich educational and business opportunities. A convenient location, easy transportation routes, Idaho State University, and an excellent quality of life are all here.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with OB/GYN jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Traditional inpatient and outpatient mix
- Academic affiliation
- Monday through Friday
- Call one day a week, one weekend a month
- Full support staff in the clinic
- 3D ultrasound and da Vinci Robotics
- EMR: athenahealth
- Spanish speaking a plus, not required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.