Full Time Physiatry Job TX
This independent contractor opportunity comes with an income guarantee for the first year. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment.
This opportunity is in a Metropolitan city with every accommodation. This is a great city for 'foodies', abundant history, recreation, and culture and arts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PMR job, contact CompHealth today.
Contact Karen Duffy directly at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2467360.
- Associate medical director role
- Independent contractor
- 100 percent inpatient work
- Rehabilitation hospital
- See patients 3 to 4 times per week
- Board certified PM&R needed
- Relocation assistance
- Metropolitan city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.