Permanent Emergency Medicine Job , MN
You be offered excellent medical benefits for your entire family. You will also receive loan repayment, life insurance, a pension plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, and malpractice coverage.
Live in a community that offers very affordable housing and outstanding schools or commute in from out of town and block your shifts. This Minnesota town provides an abundance of activities for people of all ages. If you like the outdoors, you can enjoy recreational opportunities such as hiking, golfing, and fishing.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Low annual volume of 14K annually
- Flexible scheduling, enjoy a stable work/life balance
- 12 12-hour shifts per month
- Option to commute in and block shifts
- EM, FP, IM and GS certified or eligible physicians
- Two weeks of CME and $5,200
- Substantial sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Employed position with benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.