Full Time Pediatric Gastroenterology Job Jackson, MS
Offer includes a lucrative base salary that is based on experience and rank. Generous benefits package will also include 4 weeks of PTO, malpractice with tail, and $10k for relocation.
Southern hospitality combined with a rich history makes the capital of Mississippi a great place to live, work, and play. There are a variety of family-friendly places to explore, ranging from interactive museums and a planetarium to the Jackson Zoo and acres of gardens and parks. The city is also home to several colleges, universities, and private schools.
We have many positions available at CompHealth and can help you find the right pediatric opportunity. Apply now, contact Sean Doton 954.837.2667 and send CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2467005
- Division chief position
- Join 3 ped GI physicians
- Academic and clinical component
- The position will include responsibility for teaching medical students and pediatric residents
- Board certified in pediatric gastroenterology medicine
- Salary is competitive and reflects experience
- Relocation package
- Metro location combined with southern hospitality
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.