Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Cody, WY
A new oncologist medical director physician opportunity is now available at a cancer center in Wyoming. You will work with a great staff that is committed to individualized care. The incoming oncologist will see 15 patients per day on average. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4 pm, with call 10 to 15 days per month. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in WY, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a lucrative compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 26 days of vacation, 4 days of CME time with $5,000 stipend, loan repayment, a retirement plan, pension plan, relocation assistance, and you will also enjoy no state income tax.
Come live and practice in Wyoming's horse country where ranches, rodeos, and Yellowstone National Park are king. You will find the people friendly and the scenery breathtaking.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary with medical director stipend
- $30k sign-on bonus
- Pension plan with 4% match
- Loan repayment
- Existing patient base with strong support staff
- Ability to work autonomously
- No state income tax
- Beautiful Wyoming location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.