Permanent Otolaryngology Job Fargo, ND
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus RVU bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, LTD/STD, a sign-on bonus, 401K with a 5 percent match, 10 days of CME with stipend, and PTO will start at 20 days.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other ENT jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email you CV and references to email@example.com.
- General ENT employed position
- Joining four other ENTs
- Monday through Friday
- 1:5 call rotation
- Great referral base
- Growth position
- Academic affiliation
- Facility opened a year ago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.