Full Time Neurology
An exciting neurohospitalist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Oregon. The facility has a growing patient demand, practice is not yet established in the community so they are accepting new candidates. Your shifts will be in seven-day blocks, and you can expect to see vascular and stroke cases. You will work closely with a team of six other neurologists. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current OR license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 80 hours of CME time with a $6K stipend, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus incentives
- Sign-on bonus and up to $15K relocation assistance
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance package
- Retirement plan with employer match
- 10 days of CME time with a $6K stipend
- Block schedule for flexible time off and extra shift stipend
- 100% inpatient
- Telestroke service with a team of six neurologist for support
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.