Full Time Pulmonology
CompHealth is currently assisting an Alabama multi-specialty group with their search for a pulmonary/critical care physician. You will enjoy the security of an employed position with strong hospital support and leadership. The hospitalist team will admit and handle most of the emergencies after hours. Be aligned with the vision and values that brought you into medicine: Integrity, family, and excellent service. This is a growing multi-specialty group and you will be busy right away and challenged so your career will grow. Work with University Medical Students in an exciting cutting edge environment.
Receive a strong and competitive compensation package that includes sign-on bonus, base plus collections, malpractice insurance, full health benefits, generous vacation, life insurance, CME time and stipend, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Live and work where others vacation in a location that is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling. This is one of the best opportunities in the Southeast and is one hour to Pensacola or the Gulf Shore beaches and two hours to New Orleans, LA.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
Call me, Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email me your CV at email@example.com for more information.
- Warm beach community in a low cost of living state
- Dynamic multi-specialty group supported by major health system
- Enjoy the outpatient interaction plus keep your critical care skills sharp
- Great flexible schedule with strong
- Beautiful hospital with the clean spacious clinic on-site
- Work-life balance - physicians bike to work or drive a golf cart
- Strong compensation and a full benefits package
- Great public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.