Permanent ObGyn Job , NJ
You will be provided CME time with allowance, a 401(K), and occurrence malpractice. You will also receive a competitive base salary with bonus potential, health benefits, and three weeks of vacation.
You will enjoy living close to New York City with all its culture and excitement.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359, or send your CV to Lee.Bradford@comphealth.com..
- Growing practice
- Four office days
- 1:5 call rotation
- Competitive compensation plus bonus
- Great work/life balance
- Health benefits, 401(K), and vacation
- Occurrence malpractice
- Location close to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.