Permanent Pediatrics Job Sterling, IL
You will enjoy an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes loan repayment. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time with $4k stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a wonderful community. Whether it be professional sports, downhill skiing, Michigan Avenue shopping, riverboat gambling or cruising, major concert events, state parks, or whatever else you seek, Sterling's a great place to be in the quiet center of it all. The Rock River provides plenty of summertime fun for the boater, skier, paddler, or fisherman. There are five golf courses in the immediate area, one of which is operated by the Sterling Park District. It is just an hour and a half from Chicago.
If you have interest in this position or others like it, please contact Pat McCarthy at email@example.com or call 954.837.2694. Refer to job #2462504. All searches are confidential.
- Well-established and respected practice
- Step into an existing patient base
- Join 2 pediatricians, with mid-level support
- 30 patients per day
- 1:3 rotated call
- Very strong compensation package
- Excellent benefits package with loan repayment
- Great quality of life with short commute to major metro
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.