Full Time Dermatology Job metropolitan city, RI
HEADLINE: Rhode Island (metropolitan city): 98% outpatient opportunity. One to two general/medical dermatologists needed to join a private practice consisting of two long-established dermatologists, a Physician Assistant and an LPN. Cosmetics and pediatric are available and both are optional. If the new dermatologist is a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon and wants to utilize this skill, there will be the opportunity to initially practice some Mohs surgery in addition to doing general dermatology. It will take time to build up regarding the Mohs Surgery component. Their office hours are Monday through Thursday, from 7:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. Everyone works only four days per week. Hospital has academic affiliation. $ Very competitive. There is opportunity for partnership. Strong earning potential!
- RHODE ISLAND (This practice is located ten minutes away from a metropolitan city. This thriving city offers its residents a wonderful quality of life. It has numerous and varied cultural and recreational activities and amenities available. It also offers a broad range and excellent educational opportunities.)
- One to two Board Eligible/Board Certified general and medical dermatologists are needed to join a very well regarded, busy and successful single-specialty group of dermatologists.
- The owner and founder of this practice established it in 1987. Since 1994, a Board Certified and very experienced dermatologist has also been working in this practice. In addition, they have one experienced Physician Assistant and an LPN (who handles Xtract and phototherapy).
- This is a 98 percent outpatient dermatology opportunity. There are limited hospital consults.
- In addition to performing general medical dermatology procedures, there is also the opportunity and availability to perform both cosmetic laser procedures and cosmetic surgeries as well as pediatric dermatology. Either or both of these skills would be a plus. They are both totally optional and not required.
- Mohs Surgeon: If the new dermatologist is a fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon and wants to utilize this skill, there will be the opportunity to initially practice some Mohs surgery in addition to doing general dermatology. It will take time to build up regarding the Mohs Surgery component.
- These two hard-working dermatologists in this practice treat patients of ALL ages -- newborns, children, adolescents, adults and the geriatric population. In fact, the ages of their patients have ranged from as young as two-days old up to a patient who is 106 years old!
- This medical practice offers general skin care and treatments for various skin conditions and problems. Right next door to their main office, they also have a full-service medical day spa office. At this spa office is where they offer and perform cosmetic and medical dermatology procedures. This office also has the most up-to-date and state-of-the art equipment/technology, which include several medical lasers and several cosmetic lasers.
- Since September of 2011 this practice has had an EMR system in place.
- The founder and owner of this practice is Chief of Dermatology at two hospitals, but only consults at and admits to one hospital. It is a general medical and surgical hospital. It is affiliated with a highly-regarded teaching institution which also has a residency program. Therefore, the new dermatologist will have an opportunity to do some teaching if she or he so desires. This is purely optional.
- Their office hours are Monday through Thursday, from 7:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. Everyone works only four days per week.
- They do take call on the weekend.
- Call: The incoming dermatologist will be on call one week per month. Calls are taken over the phone and handled from home. However, every now and then they do need to go to the hospital and take care of a patient who has an emergency.
- Staff: As mentioned above, they currently have two dermatologists, a Physician Assistant, and an LPN. They also have a very large ancillary staff. This consists of two billing personnel, a nurse for Prior Authorization (RN), seven medical assistants, and thirteen people with secretarial duties.
- This practice services a very large and extensive patient population. It includes the state of Rhode Island, southern Massachusetts, northern Connecticut and parts of New York.
- Dermatologists who are still doing their residency and fellowship training and are available during 2018 and June of 2019, as well as dermatologists who are currently in practice with experience are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This practice is offering a very competitive and negotiable starting base salary commensurate with the candidate and what she or he has to offer.
- There is also a productivity incentive.
- They are also offering a complete and comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- There is opportunity to become a partner with strong earning potential! For the right person, the length of time to become a partner would be an early one.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.