Full Time Family Practice Job Daytona Beach, FL
A primary care physician is needed at an established hospital in Florida. The community has a growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm with a 1:7 call. The incoming primary care physician will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A FL license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, productivity incentives, health benefits for you and your family, and four weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week of CME time with a stipend, a 403(b) retirement package and a 457(b) deferred compensation plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working on the Florida gold coast. This a famed beach location with wide, white sand beaches, sports, and a relatively low cost of living. This is truly a lovely location you will be happy to call home.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding family medicine jobs or internal medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Arthur Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2462255.
- 180 to 22 patients per day
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm with 1:7 call
- Internal medicine or family medicine
- 403(b) with a match, 457 deferred compensation
- Competitive compensation and incentives
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME time with a stipend
- Malpractice insurance
- Health benefits for you and your family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.