Full Time Primary Care Job Bronx, NY
Seeking Primary Care Physician for Bronx NY serving the homeless and underserved populations
our client is a growing not-for-profit health care and social service agency that serves the homeless population of New York City. We provide medical and behavioral health services at more than thirty shelters throughout NYC.
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing care and treatment to the center’s patients.
This employee will work as part of the PCMH team with the following essential duties and responsibilities:
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Participates as a member of committees, including peer review, as requested by the CMO
- Performs history and physical assessments as indicated by his/her specialty area
- Provides services in accordance with generally acceptable standards of medical practice
- Develops a plan of treatment/care for the patient that also includes education and follow-up visits
- Makes appropriate professional referrals, as indicated by the needs of the patient
- Communicates with other health care providers related to diagnosis, treatment and plan for the patient; professional communication is documented in the medical record
- Maintains current and complete documentation in the medical record that reflects the care and services provided to the patient
- Chart completion
- Adheres to the center’s established policies and procedures
- Participates as a member of the medical staff and adheres to the medical staff bylaws
- Current license as a physician in New York State
- Commitment to serving the underprivileged
- Meets all the requirements for appointment/reappointment as a member of the medical staff
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.