Permanent Physiatry Job Unknown, NM
You will be provided relocation assistance up to 10K, life insurance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package of $270K to $355K (DOE) plus bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico city. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- BC in PM&R or anesthesia/pain required
- Salary: $270K to $355K (DOE)
- RLife insurance
- Relocation assistance up to $10K
- Health benefits
- Growing patient census
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.