Full Time Psychiatry Job Pasco, WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered comprehensive benefits, student loan repayment, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in eastern Washington. This large town is clean and unpretentious with low crime. It is situated in Washington's beautiful wine country. This is a riverfront area with great recreation and plenty of sunshine, especially in comparison to the rest of Washington.
Let your consultant know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most psychiatry jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient
- Adults, adolescents, and children
- Board certified or board eligible
- Can support J1 and H-1B visa candidates
- Enjoy the outdoors and world-class wine industry
- Student loan repayment
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.