Permanent Internal Medicine Job Portland, OR
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and four weeks of vacation. You will also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, malpractice coverage, and loan repayment.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest cities in Oregon. This is a vibrant city in the highly sought after Pacific Northwest. You can have it all here: culture, diversity, access to the Pacific Ocean and Mt. Hood, world-class boutiques, exquisite eateries, professional sports, nightlife, universities, stunning outdoors, and more.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To begin talking about this position, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Four day work week
- Mid-level support staff
- 1:13 phone only call
- 18 to 22 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- $200K+ base income guarantee first year
- RVU and quality bonuses
- Full benefits includes loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.