Permanent Family Practice Job Ukiah, CA
Medical Director - Mendocino County CA
100% Outpatient - 50/50 Admin to Clinical
Lucrative Salary - Outstanding Benefits
Come join one of the premier Indian Health Services in Northern California as you immerse yourself in this rewarding role.
- Competitive starting salary
- On-site pharmacy
- Outpatient practice working 40 hours a week. No nights, no call, and no weekends required.
- Exceptional benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, and loan repayment
- Relocation reimbursement and signing bonus included
- May qualify for student loan repayment accessible Indian Health and/or HRSA loan repayment program
- License reimbursement and DEA registration/renewal reimbursement
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a sense of community are its top priorities.
- This is a great town that provides a vibrant diversity of people, culture, and activities
- Perfect place to raise a family
- Live in a community where residents know and greet each other by name
- Minutes to Ukiah, Santa Rosa, Mendocino National Forest, and the ocean
- Short drive to international airports
- Recreational activities are mere steps away and include biking, fishing, skiing, and hiking
Job ID: FP 6792377
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.