Full Time Surgery Job Hermiston, OR
General Surgery Opportunity in Eastern Oregon
Come be part of this well-respected non-profit hospital located right along the Columbia River. This 25-bed critical access hospital has been providing compassionate and high-quality healthcare for its community and is looking for additional providers to join their team.
- Competitive base salary guarantee and RVU compensation
- Employed General Surgery opportunity working with one of the largest employers within the community
- Call is currently at 1/3
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, 403(b), and vacation
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment available
- Da Vinci Robotics on site
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This is a growing and thriving area with the warm hometown feeling you have always desired. Live in a town that builds neighborhoods rather than houses, where safety and a quality of life are its top priorities.
- This area offers an abundance of outdoor activities which include fishing, hiking, camping, boating, hunting, and water sports
- Centrally located between the cities of Portland, Spokane, and Boise
- Low housing costs, low cost of living, and no sales tax
- Shopping, international airport, wine country, dining, and cultural experiences are all available in less than an hour drive
Job ID: GS 332640
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.