Full Time Neurology Job Butler, PA
100% Inpatient or Mix of IP/OP
45-Minutes from Popular City
One of the region’s leading and growing organizations is seeking a quality-driven and compassionate Neurologist for an inpatient practice. Join this award-winning system known for its innovative approach to medicine and physician-friendly atmosphere!
- Hospital is a certified primary stroke center
- 7 days on/7 days off - other scheduling options available
- Comprehensive benefits, $5,000 in CME allowance, malpractice insurance, medical coverage, and 403b retirement and planning
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- H1B visa eligible position
Located just 45 minutes from a major metro where you can enjoy true city living in one of the most ‘livable cities’ according to Forbes.
- Upscale shopping, world-famous museums, international cuisines, and named as Zagat’s Top Food Town
- Ranked in the top 10 kid-friendly cities to visit in 2017 with award-winning children’s museums
- Living options include traditional colonial housing, brand-new developments, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
- Easily take trips to New York City, Washington D.C., Cleveland, Columbus, and Philadelphia
- Access to international airports and public transportation at your fingertips
Job ID: N 8683060
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.