Full Time Gastroenterology Job , MA
A group in Massachusetts needs an additional gastroenterologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is Monday - Friday form 8:30 am - 5 pm with a 1:7 call rotation, and you can expect to see 80 patients per week on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and a team of other providers. The group welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active MA medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. Final-year fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 2 - 4 weeks of vacation, CME time with a stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Annual salary plus incentives
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- CME time plus a stipend
- 2 - 4 weeks of vacation
- Partnership track
- Excellent group to work with
- Final-year fellows welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.