Full Time Dermatology Job , FL
A multi-specialty group in Florida is planning to hire a dermatologist. The group needs assistance with starting a new dermatology practice. You will be busy from day one, and will have the liberty to build and direct the practice the way you want to. You will work on weekdays in an outpatient role. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and scribes. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A FL license is required to start this position, and CompHealth can assist you with the processing and application.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 16 days of PTO to start. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Base salary plus collections
- Retirement and malpractice insurance offered
- Relocation assistance and CME time
- Partnership-track position with full benefits package
- Will be busy from day one
- Work out of a new building with scribe support
- General dermatology plus some cosmetics
- Will take charge of building a new practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.