Full Time Pulmonology Job , WY
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Wyoming with their search for a pulmonary/critical care physician. They need an additional physician to take over for a retiring physician. The schedule is 9 am - 5 pm on weekdays. You will work in a solo pulmonary role with critical care support. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be seven. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a WY medical license, if necessary. J1 and H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply. Final-year residents and fellows will also be considered.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and 30 days of vacation. You will also be provided $10K in relocation assistance, a $25K sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Annual salary plus bonuses
- $25K sign-on bonus
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- 401k plan
- Relocation assistance of $10K
- 30 days of vacation
- CME stipend of $5K
- J1 and H1 visa candidates welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.