Permanent Psychiatry Job , MS
You will receive a competitive base salary plus RVU-based production. You will also be provided family health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, vacation, relocation assistance, CME with stipend, a 403(b) with matching contributions, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is featured on one of HGTV's top rated television programs. There has been a recent boost in the downtown retail economy, and there is a strong industrial base.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatry job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you would like to learn more about this position, please contact Brett Jones at 203.663.9368, or you can reach me by email at email@example.com
- Inpatient and outpatient mix
- Full-time adult psychiatry position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Great job for a young resident
- Salary plus RVU model
- J1 and H-1B visa friendly
- 403b retirement plan and $100k in student loan forgiveness
- Relocation assistance up to $10k
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.