Permanent Internal Medicine Job High Point, NC
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME time, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in an appealing North Carolina city. It is located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. The Piedmont Triad has prominent universities, a comfortable climate, and plenty of entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outpatient only
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 25 patients per day
- Full ancillary support staff
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation reimbursement
- Malpractice, medical, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.