Permanent Urology Job Port Angeles, WA
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and six weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Port Angeles where local wineries and year-round art and music festivals attract tourism. Sheltered harbors and deep water access make it the perfect hub for sailboats, tankers, and ferries to Vancouver Island, B.C.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General urologist position
- Work with three other urologists
- Call not to exceed 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible in urology
- EMR: EPIC
- Competitive compensation package
- Full benefits
- Six weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.