Permanent ObGyn Job Imperial, CA
Partnership/shareholder is offered after two years with the group. You will be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, four weeks of vacation plus holidays and sick days, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, one week of CME with stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage. <
Enjoy Southern California with easy access on days off to San Diego and Palm Springs.
CompHealth is one of America's largest temporary and permanent staffing firms in the nation. We are expertly trained to help Physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
For more information, please call Lee Bradford directly at 203.663.9359 or email your CV and references to Lee.Bradford@comphealth.com..
- Established, successful multi-specialty group
- Quality of life call schedule of 1:5
- Partnership-track available after two years
- Academic affiliation
- Beautiful southern California location
- Competitive salary
- Occurrence malpractice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.