Full Time Pulmonology Job Unknown, NY
An exciting pulmonology/critical care opportunity is now available at a group practice in New York. The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates. Your schedule will be weekdays with weekend call, and you can expect busy volumes. You will work closely with a team of physicians and advanced practice providers in a physician-owned group practice. They welcome board certified or board eligible physicians. This position will require a current NY license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits for the physician and family, 30 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Guaranteed salary for two years with production bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Health insurance for physician and family
- Relocation assistance offered
- 30 days of PTO and CME time
- Weekday shifts with 1:3 weekend call
- Busy volumes
- Eligible for partnership after two years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.