Full Time Family Practice Job Crescent City, CA
A family medicine opportunity is now available at a clinic in California. The community has growing demand, so the facility is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday with alternating Saturday shifts. You can expect to see 25-30 patients per day on average. Eligible candidates are board certified or board eligible. This position will require a current CA state license, and CompHealth can help you with the processing and application. J1 visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, medical benefits, 15 days of PTO plus 8 holidays, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, 5 days CME with $1,200, a 403(b) retirement package, and malpractice/tail coverage.
Come live and practice on the scenic Pacific coastline of California. This is an area of abundant beauty with giant redwood forests, amazing wildlife, beautiful beaches, and refreshingly light traffic. The people are friendly and the pace of life is more relaxed than the big cities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Alternating Saturday shifts
- 25-30 patients per day
- Visa candidates supported
- Generous compensation
- Loan repayment, relocation reimbursement, and 403(b) retirement
- Life insurance, medical benefits, malpractice/tail coverage
- 15 days of PTO plus 8 holidays, 5 days CME with $1,200
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.