Full Time Neurology Job , IA
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Iowa with their search for a neurologist. The facility needs a physician to take over for a retiring physician. The schedule is 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays with no call, and you will see varying volumes. Duties include EMGs, seeing chronic spine cases, and visiting with new patients in an outpatient role. You will have access to state-of-the-art equipment to enable you to provide the best possible patient care. Candidates must be board certified. You will need an Iowa medical license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered. H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This partnership-track opportunity has a guaranteed compensation package. You will be offered medical benefits with yourself and your family, thirty days of PTO, relocation assistance, up to a $30K sign-on bonus, CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Guaranteed salary
- $20K - $30K sign-on bonus plus up to $20K relocation assistance
- Full medical benefits for doctor and family
- 401K plan, malpractice insurance, and CME time/stipend
- 30 days of PTO
- State-of-the-art equipment
- EMGs, chronic spine cases, and new patient care in an outpatient role
- H1 visa applicants and new graduates accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.