Full Time Gastroenterology Job Dubois, PA
A gastroenterology position is newly available at a hospital in Pennsylvania. The facility needs an additional physician to take over for a retiring physician. You will be working a weekday schedule with a 1:3 call rotation. The current caseload has a lot of ERCP, so candidates should be proficient in that as well as EUS. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and three other gastroenterologists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. You will need a PA license, and CompHealth has a team to help with the processing and application if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package that can start at $650K for the right providers, in addition to RVU incentives. You will also receive full medical benefits, 25 days of PTO plus 10 days of sick leave, $10K in relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus of $30K, one week of CME time plus a $3K stipend, a 403b retirement package with match, and malpractice coverage. Additionally, this facility offers $125K in student loan repayment assistance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Base salary can start as high as $650K plus RVU incentives
- $30K sign-on bonus plus $3K stipend for CME
- Full medical, life, and malpractice insurance package
- 403b retirement plan plus match
- Offers $125K in loan repayment
- Team of three other GIs
- Hospital-employed opportunity out of one location
- ERCP and EUS preferred
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.