Full Time Family Practice Job Stockton, CA
This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, life insurance, one week of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice just outside San Francisco Bay Area in Northern California. This clinic is located close enough to the City or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
Please contact CompHealth and to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great family medicine jobs simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Physician-owned and managed group
- 36 hours of patient contact per week
- Call 2-3 times per month
- J1 visa holders supported
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement and a sign-on
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice coverage
- 4 weeks of PTO and 1 week of CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.