Full Time Pulmonology Job Syracuse, NY
A new pulmonology opportunity is now available in New York at a hospital. They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census. You will work Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with a 1:4 weekly call schedule. You will work with a strong team of physicians and advanced practice providers. Applicants should be board certified. If you do not hold an active NY license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a $50K sign-on bonus and RVU incentives. You will also receive malpractice insurance, full medical benefits, 29 days of PTO, five days of CME time plus a $3K stipend, $10K per year in student loan repayment, a 401k retirement plan with 6% match, and $10K relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVU incentives
- $50K sign-on bonus
- $10K per year student loan repayment
- 401k plus 6% employer match
- 29 days of PTO
- $10K relocation assistance
- Great outdoor amenities in upstate NY
- Health, life, and malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.