Full Time Anesthesia Job Omaha, NE
A single-specialty group located in Nebraska is seeking a pain management physician to join their team. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, 8 am to 3:30 pm with no call. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. Applicants are required to be board certified and pain fellowship trained. A NE license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist you with the process. Final-year fellows will be considered. H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in the Omaha area, with affordable and varied housing options, award-winning and inventive school districts and universities, innovative hospitals, medical centers, and healthcare professionals, and a vibrant visual and performing arts scene.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Fellowship training required
- Expanding group opened 3 more offices
- Unlimited referral sources
- No competition for super large radius
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 3:30 pm
- Partnership potential - ASC ownership
- Exceptional earning potential
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.