Permanent ObGyn Job Moses Lake, WA
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, medical and dental benefits, five weeks of vacation, $10K relocation reimbursement, a $25K sign-on bonus, life insurance, seven days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a 401(k) retirement package with matching, and federal torte malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this Washington town. It is centrally located, sunny and warm, and close to plenty of outdoor activities and parks.
Let CompHealth know if this position sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most OB GYN jobs to choose from locally and nationally.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Lee Bradford directly at 203.663.9359 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Community health center
- 1:5 call schedule
- J1 and H1-B visa holders welcome
- $10K relocation, $25K sign-on, and loan repayment
- Medical benefits and life insurance
- 5 weeks' vacation, 7 days' CME time with a $3K stipend
- 401(k) retirement package with matching
- Federal torte malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.