Permanent Urology Job State College, PA
You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 401k retirement package with 5% matching, up to $90K in loan repayment, and occurrence malpractice insurance. This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses.
You will enjoy living and working in this small Pennsylvania town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You may be surprised how little time it takes to adjust to the peace of mind that comes with such a quality-of-life move to the country.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2409942
- Hospital-employed position
- Pediatric urology with access to a da Vinci Robot
- 1:4 call schedule
- Research and teaching available
- Board certified or eligible with pediatric urology fellowship required
- Loan repayment up to $90K
- Life, health, dental, and vision insurances
- Bonus/incentives based on performance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.