Full Time Internal Medicine Job Eugene, OR
A health center in Oregon is seeking an internal or family medicine physician to join their team. The facility is seeking an additional physician to support the expanding community. Your schedule will be outpatient only with no call, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. You can take phone back-up call for additional income. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. An OR license will be required, and we can assist you with the process. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered NHSC student loan repayment, long-term disability, short-term disability, paid occurrence malpractice coverage, nine holidays, 23 days of PTO, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package with six percent match.
This opening is located in Oregon. This is an excellent place to call home--it has the a boardwalk riverfront park, hip shops and cafes, a prosperous economy, and easy access to nearby mountains.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Art Moran at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to Arthur.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed outpatient PC position in health center
- Outpatient with no call
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- Work with APPs and other physicians with mid-level support
- Nine holidays and 23 days of PTO
- Retirement with six percent match
- NHSC student loan repayment
- Occurrence malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.