Full Time Pulmonology Job Unknown, KY
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital with their search for a pulmonologist. The facility needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule will be weekdays from 8 am - 5 pm with call. You will see 18 - 20 patients per day on average. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and other pulmonologists. You can also do sleep medicine as part of this job. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Kentucky medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits for the physician and family, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
For inquiries, call Victoria Fournier: 954-837-2611, and email your current CV: Victoria.email@example.com
- Very competitive compensation package
- Up to $200K recruitment package (stipend, student loan repayment, etc.)
- Sign-on bonus
- 401K with match
- Great collegial support
- 45 minutes from Louisville
- Low cost of living and high income, warm population
- Beautiful horse country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.