Permanent Otolaryngology Job New Hartford, NY
This full partnership track position offers a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, four weeks of vacation and CME, life insurance, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in a beautiful upstate New York location with plenty of nearby recreation. You will have the opportunity to ski in the Adirondacks in the winter and hike and bike in the other months. The town is located between Syracuse and Albany and close to attractions like the baseball hall of fame.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right otolaryngology job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen directly at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Large multi-specialty group
- 18 to 20 patients per day
- 1:3 call schedule
- ENT department has audiological services
- Competitive compensation package with production bonuses
- Full partnership-track position
- Malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance, and retirement package
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.